Click this button

Foxy People

Sunday, January 22, 2012

#500 - Ocean's Eleven

Poster Source


Ocean's Eleven
Directed by Steven Soderbergh
December 7, 2001
500 on the List



I hit the wall hard. Moments ago, I sat here clicking Generate a thousand times, only to find out that of the three dozen movies Random.org chose for me to watch next - Zero are available on Netflix. Way to go Netflix. Movie site. Yessir.

So, Basically, I'm gonna go down the list and eliminate a few of the movies I've already seen. Not much a post for those, but the point of this whole project is the show you guys that I'm keeping my resolution, and not exactly to review the film itself.

Ocean's Eleven is a classic heist movie that will immediately, if not later, convince you that you too can steal and crack wise on a Saturday night in Vegas.

Made up of almost a completely all star cast, this is definitely a must-see and one I'll add to my collection someday.

So I guess not "top priority".

But let's not get crazy - it's #500.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sometimes I make blogposts.