Click this button

Foxy People

Monday, January 23, 2012

#494 - Sideways

Poster Source

Sideways
Directed by Alexander Payne
January 21, 2005
494 on the List



Yet another film I've already seen.

Sideways is a strange movie. While, to the teenager in me, it's the most boring movie I've ever sat through - film connoisseur in me recognizes it is as art.

Alexander Payne's latest work actually won a ton of Golden Globes this year, for The Descendants, starring George Clooney. I plan to watch it.

But back to Sideways. Starring one of my favorites - PAUL G! - and one of my least favorites, the ever-creepy Denis Leary. I truly can't stand him. No idea why. I respect him as a talented actor, he just gives me the willies.

Anyway, it's good.

Dark, brooding, slow, thought-provoking. Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sometimes I make blogposts.