Click this button

Foxy People

Monday, January 23, 2012

#490 - Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Poster Source

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Directed by Tim Burton
December 21, 2007
490 on the List



Another film I've seen a thousand times.

Sweeney Todd is the Tim Burton remake of the musical from a long time ago. I don't know when, and - my goodness - for some reason, opening a new tab to search Google is the most taxing thing I can think to ruin the next 5 seconds of my life with. Also it's 2 AM, so I'm not in a "credibility" mood.

This film is pretty dark, but that's Burton for you. The brightest work he's ever produced was his whacked version of Batman, which I'm sure is on this list waiting to bite me for that.

Overall, I like it. Great music with clever lyrics. Even a small cameo from Borat. Partay! Is that something he would say? The closest I've ever come to watching it was spelling it just now, and it exhausted me. Your guess is as good as mine. I'm sticking with "Partay!"

1 comment:

  1. Sweeney Todd is one of my absolute favorites. Absolutely.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Sometimes I make blogposts.