Click this button

Foxy People

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

#423 - Kill Bill Vol. 2

Poster Source

Kill Bill Vol. 2
Directed by Quentin Tarantino
April 16, 2004
423 on the List



Today, Anna and I wrapped up the Kill Bill collection with Vol. 2.

I love this film. I think this is by far one of Tarantino's brightest, and happier works - a sentence that will be regarded with horror by the likes of Anna, who still found it a tad sinister.

Again, this is one of my favorites, so there's not much to add here. I'll hand it over to her.


Annalysis:
"It was super sad. And the credits were my favorite part.

I wish that I had known before that the story is about what happens when psychopathic killers become romantically involved.

There's a lot more cussing than the first movie."

It's pretty late and she was too tired to offer any more wisdom. She owes me a novel for her next segment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sometimes I make blogposts.