Click this button

Foxy People

Sunday, February 19, 2012

#188 - School of Rock

Poster Source

School of Rock
Directed by Richard Linklater
October 3, 2003
188 on the List



I slipped again. Nine days since my last post. It'll probably happen again, so I'm not going to lie about it. What I will lie about, though, are my feelings for Jack Black.

I love Jack Black.

That was the lie I talked about earlier.

School of Rock is the only film in which I've ever truly enjoyed Black. And don't you bring up "Kung Fu Panda", because that was a terrible experience.

I will admit, I liked Tenacious D in high school. But I haven't seen it since then, and since everything I liked in high school was stupid, I can only assume it was, too.

I don't like that he can't be involved with anything unless he can say "Skeedlybop! Doo doo diddly doouuuueeeeeew".

I don't like his obsession with the word "awesome".

I don't like that he LOVES The Foo Fighters; they are the worst.

I don't like that eyebrow thing he can do that I can't do.

I don't like his stupid head.

But I digress.

This post is about School of Rock.

It was a pretty good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sometimes I make blogposts.