Click this button

Foxy People

Monday, March 5, 2012

#305 - The Prestige

Poster Source

The Prestige

Directed by Christopher Nolan
October 20, 2006



Eight days.

I swear this is isn't going to keep happening - I've just hit the point in my classes in which I should be paying them more attention than things I actually enjoy. And we've got ten years of this!

This is one of the best films I've ever seen. And I mean that. Christopher Nolan should probably avoid me at all costs, as upon meeting him, I would become but a shell of a man - ever drooling. And I don't want that on his conscience. Or his shirt.

The depth of this story is mesmerizing and as soon as I'd finished it the first time, I went on a rampage trying to make as many people watch it as possible. Not many of them had even heard of it. I kind of love the fact that it's not a more well-known film. In a way, that gives it a higher status.

A lot like me, really. I choose to not be showered with awards.

I don't want to say too much, and anyone who's ever seen it will know why. What you should do is go watch this movie. Go now! You could potentially watch it 67.2 times before I post again. I gave you math just now. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sometimes I make blogposts.