Click this button

Foxy People

Monday, March 26, 2012

#134 - Seven

Poster Source

Seven
Directed by David Fincher
September 22, 1995



Netflix says:
Two homicide detectives are on a desperate hunt for a serial killer (Kevin Spacey) whose crimes are based on the "seven deadly sins" in this dark and haunting film that takes viewers from the tortured remains of one victim to the next. The seasoned Det. Sommerset (Morgan Freeman) researches each sin in an effort to get inside the killer's mind, while his novice partner, Mills (Brad Pitt), scoffs at his efforts to unravel the case. 
Another Brad Pitt film. I do hope someone is taking notes on how many times BP is on the List.

This week I will be returning to my usual template of I Have Already Seen This. But it's a great one. If you're a queaseball - tread lightly. If you're a queaseball but you can handle Saw - what's wrong with you?

I love this film - mostly because of the cast, which is almost uncomfortably amazing. But also because when I first saw it, I was going through a phase where the seven deadly sins were cooler than Pokémon. It was a very short phase. Because, Pokémon.

One of the best madman performances in this story. It gave me chills. And Morgan Freeman paints a picture of New York that almost makes you never want to leave your house.

This is another one that is tricky to elaborate on. So just go watch it.

To wrap up,
Saw is a terrible thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Sometimes I make blogposts.